Thanks to your feedback, we’ve significantly improved our estimates, invoicing, and payment features. Now you have more control over what your estimates and invoices look and feel like now that you can create and manage them on the spot within our app. And check their status anytime just by pulling out your phone. Lastly, we made accepting payments and paying for services even easier for you and your clients.
🚀 The following updates will make your experience efficient across the board.
- Ability to create & send estimates on Hub & Mobile apps
- Upload videos, documents, and other files to jobs
- Restructures invoice & payment hierarchy
- Payments are now added directly to invoices
- Payments are now displayed in invoice details
- Ability to edit invoice details
- Ability to edit line items that have already been invoiced
- Paid invoices are automatically marked as paid
- Other Payments were added as a payment option
- Send invoices & receipts via SMS
- Estimate, invoice, and receipt documents have been streamlined and now have a better look and feel
- Job Details have been redesigned on the Mobile app
- Map of location displayed in Job Details
- Restructuring & Reordering of features
- Jobs requests for Contractors are now displayed as a general location on the map
- We’ve reworked and improved app permissions for more granular control
- General content improvements
🚀 Features & Improvements
- QuickBooks Improvements:
- We’ve improved the Organize your finances screen
- Small bug fixes
- Contractors & Technicians can no longer update their schedules without permission.